I feel grateful to an amazing blogger Nina Alexis, who has nominated me for THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD. It is my second nomination for this award during the year 2018. Please reach out to this blog. You would find various awesome blog posts there..
THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
Here is the link to her blog:
1. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Tell your readers 3 things about your self.
3. Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
4. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
5. Ask your nominees questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
6.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
1. I am a workaholic and always try to gain and enhance my knowledge.
2. I practice meditation and trying my best to follow the NOBLE EIGHTFOLD PATH taught by Lord Gautam Buddha.
3. I share gratitude and compassion for all the creations of the universe.
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS:
1. What is your favorite character? It can be from a movie, a T.V. show or book.
A. My favorite character is ‘Naina Mathur’ from Hindi movie ‘Hichki’.
2. The best advice you live by?
A. The best advice which, I am trying to enjoy is that all the human being shall enjoy their life by remaining in present.
3. What was the most treasured item you couldn’t live without you were a child?
A. When studying in school I was very much fond of a good quality pen. Apart from this, I had a nature of mental containment. Whatever I got or achieved gave me full satisfaction.
4. If you were in a Zombie Apocalypse and only could bring one book with you what book would that be?
A. I do not give much importance to the future events.Therefore,? As such, I would be least interested in any kind of fortune telling books.
5. Your favorite holiday.
A. All of the days are my favorite days. Therefore, any distinction is out of my thought process.
MY NOMINEES ARE-
1. Jaishree Solanki.
3. Rish Sancheti.
4. Blended Hope.
6. Vikash Kumar.
7. Rajdeep Das.
8.Atul Kumar Rai.
14.Simply Expressed Feeling.
QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES:
1. What is your favorite dish?
2. What are your thoughts on a successful life?
3. What type of blogs do you enjoy reading?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What is your funniest memory (funny one)?
I once again thank all of you, friends, for reaching out and following my blog.