I am very much amused to know that Reveuse has nominated me for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. Certainly, It is a great honor for me.To get the nomination for such a prestigious award. I share my heartfelt thanks to Reveuse for the nomination.
Reveuse’s blog encompasses various colors of writing. It comprises love songs,
inspirational short stories, and quotes. Therefore, I request all of you to please reach out to the blog, Clicking on the following link.
WHAT IS VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
Basically, this award is given to bloggers by a blogger. It?gives recognition of the uniqueness of their content and individuality.
Certainly, it is a way to honor bloggers bring something special to your life every day or now and then.
Actually, The award is run by VBA. As such, Check them out too.
Obviously, when you are nominated for an award, you have to follow a number of rules. These are the rules:-
1. Thank the person who has nominated you.
2. Insert a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blog/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them.
4. Intimate the nominees about it.
5. Tell the person who has nominated you.
?FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I Completed 66 years of my life.
- 2. At present, I am associated with a Pvt. Ltd. company. I manage?its Accounts, Taxation, and Corporate laws.
3. I am a workaholic and therefore, always try to gain and enhance my knowledge.
4. In order to fulfill the passion at present, I am perusing the professional level course of C.S.
5. Actually, I was a short-tempered person. For the last 10 years, I practice meditation. consequently, the anger has subsided.
6. Nowadays I share gratitude and compassion for all the creatures of the Universe.
7. Basically, I pen down poetry on social issues like illiteracy and discrimination. Besides, I also write articles on meditation.
1. Rupal Jain.
3. Sunny Kumar.
6. Sumit Tiwari.
8. Richard Peter.
10.The lost star.
I once again thank all the friends for your love and affection.